EUEA is pleased to inform you that the Summary Report of the 3rd European-Ukrainian Energy Day is now available!
The event was organized by the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency and Conference House and took place in Kyiv on May 29, 2012. The Report was prepared by the event Analytical Partner - the International Centre for Policy Studies (ICPS).
This year we covered Ukraine’s crucial subjects:
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy for foreign direct investments
- ESCO, energy performance contracting, PPP in district heating and buildings. Municipal waste to achieve best “energy mix”
- Grid capacities: securing modernization for RE sector in Ukraine. Can Ukraine build a sustainable grid in a world of renewables?”
- Biogas for internal grid or for export?
- Biomass in Ukraine: from “potential” to energy source
- Wind energy: project developers and turbine manufacturers tackling the challenges!
- Energy culture and Ukraine – tipping the balance between EE & RE
- Civil society and the energy sector – achieving positive change
Follow us for more news about 4th European-Ukrainian Energy Day!