European-Ukrainian Energy Agency (EUEA) and its organizational partner, Marketing&PR HUB, supported by State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, GIZ, Heinrich Boell Stiftung, its General Partner DTEK, its Special Partner Vestas Ukraine and its partners ABB Ukraine, Arzinger, iC consulenten, IQ energy, Ukrgasbank, CNBM are happy to inform you that the 7th European-Ukrainian Energy Day: “ENERGY AND STEREOTYPES: Gender, Security, Corruption” will be held on Thursday, 3rd November, in Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv!
This year at European-Ukrainian Energy Day we will focus on breaking the stereotypes in the Energy Sector of Ukraine and debating on crucial issues to make Ukraine’s energy market more European.
- Global Energy Trends and Their Impact on Ukraine
- Third Energy Package and Other National and Global Policy Trends
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings as a Next Priority
- Ukrainian Future with Renewables: What? How? When?
- Financing Ukraine’s Energy Future: IFIs and Donors patience and its limits
Do not miss your chance to be part of a great event!
For registration and program review, please follow the Link