Energy Day has become a leading platform for dialogue about Sustainable Energy development of Ukraine and gathered about 600 participants in 2010 and 2011.
Jointly with the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine we will cover two most difficult and important topics:
- Energy culture of Ukraine and Civil Society involvement in the energy market reform;
- Energy efficiency and alternative fuel’s usage in housing and communal sector;
Also on agenda in 2012:
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy sources for foreign direct investments;
- Leading wind energy developers and turbine manufacturers will discuss crucial market challenges;
- Global market leaders will outline key priorities within grid capacity and grid sustainability issues;
- And totally new topic “Biogas for internal grid or for export” will be debated by selected experts!
- Representatives of State and municipal authorities, international financial and donor institutions, embassies and economic missions;
- Heads of enterprises, specialized on the issues of energy efficiency and alternative energy sources;
- Energy service and investments companies;
- Developers of EE and RE projects and equipment suppliers;
- Heads of the leading construction companies and architectural firms ;
- Representatives of banks, legal, investment and consulting companies;
- Ukrainian and international experts, representatives of Media.
445 Euro including VAT
In case of participation of two or more employees, the company will be provided with 10% discount.
EUEA members will be provided with 30% discount.
Additional information and registration
By phone+38 044 531 1838 or visit www.energyday.com.ua
View Draft agenda (as of May 24)
Download the Brochure of the Third Energy Day