- Cohesion of "green" tariff for electricity generated from alternative energy sources to the world average level;
- Cancellation of benefits on electricity off-take for stations that generate electricity from alternative sources;
- Abolition of local content requirements as such, contrary to the requirements of international treaties ratified by Ukraine;
- Sizing remuneration in the form of a surcharge to the "green" tariff for the use of components of Ukrainian origin in the design and construction of energy facilities operating using alternative energy sources;
- Solving the problem of excessive stimulation of the production of electricity from solar energy and insufficient incentives for bioenergy and geothermal energy;
- Stimulating private households to introduce energy-efficient power generation technologies not only from solar energy, but also wind energy.
The text of the law and background information can be found HERE in Ukrainian.