The Director’s key responsibilities are:
- General management of the organization;
- Planning and carrying out yearly activities as well as other decisions convened by the General Meeting (Members) and the Board;
- Monitoring of market developments within priority sectors;
- Convening the message of EUEA to market stakeholders through media, conferences and other channels;
- Regular interaction with Ukrainian state and local authorities, international development organizations, member companies, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring organizational growth through the search of new members.
- Organization of events.
The successful candidates will comply with the following Criteria:
- Ukrainian citizen;
- Have at least 5 years of working experience. 2 years in a relevant position of responsibility would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication, PR and presentation skills;
- Ability to maintain policy dialogue and coordinate communication within a broad cluster of stakeholders, including State institutions, International Donors community and high level business representatives;
- Experience in events organization and fund-raising;
- Have an interest and understanding of energy markets in Ukraine with knowledge of energy efficiency and renewable energy and relevant stakeholders is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian (both spoken and written);
- Established network of contacts within the relevant institutional / business community is an advantage.
The subject of the email shall be “Application for EUEA Director position”.
Because of stringent time constraints EUEA will only get in contact with successful candidates who will be invited for a personal interview, at which time all details will be discussed.
European-Ukrainian Energy Agency