Brief of Dmytro Syrykh’s speech at the press briefing – “Renewable energy sources and energy efficiency as part of the green transition, the results of 2021” :
The Energy Efficiency Fund received 855 applications from home-owner associations (HOAs), of which:
– 89 HOAs have already fully or partially modernized their homes;
– 30 of them HOAs completed projects and received grants;
– about 100 HOAs are already completing construction work and preparing documents for verification of projects;
– 666 applications of c HOAs are at different stages of work.
Most HOAs implement complex projects under package “B” (insulation of walls, roofs, installation of ITP).
Plans of the Energy Efficiency Fund for the next year:
– Creating a system of support and advice to HOAs on construction works, materials and other issues;
– Optimization of internal procedures for consideration of applications;
– Creation and launch of a new package of measures that will be easier to implement. This will attract those HOAs that are not ready to implement expensive measures.
🎬 Video of the press briefing: https://lnkd.in/dWbmNu-U
📍Press release: https://cutt.ly/UUKr7pm