✔️ The European-Ukrainian Energy Agency is delighted to be a Supporting Partner at RENPOWER UKRAINE 2022, the 6th annual edition, which will gather industry leaders to discuss Ukraine’s renewable energy developments and clean power transition in Ukraine for the next decade.
📍 When: 17 February 2022 / Where: in-person event at the President Hotel, Kyiv.
Languages: English and Ukrainian with simultaneous translation.
Agenda: 25+ speakers, 9+ hours of high-quality content, interactive discussions, and Q&A.
🔘 The agenda of the event will be divided into 6 sessions which will cover the legal framework, showcasing project developments, clean technologies and energy efficiency, green hydrogen and power-to-X projects, as well as the financing of renewable energy projects in Ukraine.
Also, Oleksandra Gumeniuk, EUEA director will moderate the 1st session – Scaling up Clean Electricity Production in Ukraine and Building a Decarbonized Energy Sector, which will cover below questions:
- Outcomes of the COP 26 – what it means for the Ukraine Climate Change Action Plan for 2021-25;
- Implementing its Nationally Determined Contributions and updating its Long-Term Strategies;
- Connecting Ukraine to Europe’s power grid and integrating into a large green EU electricity market;
- The new 2021-2025 World Bank’s Climate Action Plan: increasing availability of climate finance and the share for Ukraine;
- Synchronization of the Ukrainian system with ENTSO-E and Certificates of Origin;
- Ukraine energy sector reform: creating a more transparent environment and responding to investors requirements;
- Resetting investor’s confidence and seeking greater RES investment to keep transforming the sector;
- Interactive Panel Discussion and Q&A.
🔘 The conference will bring together key decision-makers in the energy sector and of the value chain, including representatives from the government, project developers, independent power producers, C&I, investors, International Finance Institutions (IFIs), EPC contractors, engineering, legal and advisory services, technology manufacturers, banking, private equity entities, large electricity consumers, and more.
✅ For the detailed information or registration please contact Michel Masquelier at: firstname.lastname@example.org