On January 24, EUEA held the General Meeting during which the Chairman, Vice-Chairman and the Board were elected. Dave Young was re-elected as a Chairman and Ira Saul Rubenstein became Vice-Chairman of EUEA.
Among the Board Members we find:
– Edward J. Klaeger IV, Alter Energy Group AG
– Peter Kňažko, General Electric International, Inc.
– Mats Lundin, EcoEnergy Scandinavia AB
– Peter Justin O’Brien, EuroCape Ukraine
– Vitaly Poplavsky, Centre of EnergySaving Technologies Eco
– Wolfram Rehbock, Arzinger
– Nikolay Troitsky, Saint-Gobain Construction Products Ukraine
During the General Meeting, Members discussed the future development priorities for EUEA, activities in the upcoming year, confirmed the financial report for 2011 and approved the budget for 2012
Following the General Meeting newly elected Board met to define main working groups and action plan. During 2012 EUEA will focus on the following working areas with relevant Members’ representatives in charge:
1. Energy efficiency
b) district heating
c) heavy industry
d) waste to energy
5. Energy Community
6. Project Financing
Download pictures from the Meeting!