European-Ukrainian Energy Agency, on behalf of EuroMoney Energy Events, is pleased to invite you to the 14th Renewable Energy Finance Forum, to be held on 12th – 13th September 2012 in London, United Kingdom.
The “14th Renewable Energy Finance Forum” is Europe’s №1 Renewable finance conference, delivering high-level discussion, debate, and presentations from over 50 of the highest profile speakers concerned with moving the industry forward.
DELIVERING FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS TO THE EUROPEAN RENEWABLES MARKET
With an estimated cost of €1.2 billion to reach 2020, what will it take to drive the required capital to meet this target?
With pressure mounting from all directions, now is the time to congregate individuals at the forefront of the industry. During a time of austerity, this capital intensive industry must innovative solutions to lift projects off the ground.
REFF-London exposes the core issues obscuring market progression and provides building blocks to solidify industry foundations.
Delivering high-level discussion, debate, and presentations from over 50 of the highest profile speakers concerned with moving the industry forward.
You cannot miss out on these integral topics affecting the industry:
- Renewables in the big picture: from the EU ETS to the evolving nature of gas markets
- Meandering along a path towards grid parity, or not?
- The underlying performance of renewable energy assets
- Financial regulation and the changing face of banks
- Can we continue to anticipate the coming of institutional investors and green bonds?
- The long term ownership of renewables assets and the optimisation of performance
- A re-awakening for biomass in Europe and finding security to feedstock supply
- Is the sun-setting on solar markets of Europe, or what next?
- Is enough capital available to sustain the growth of offshore wind in Europe?
- Harmonising renewables with the grid and finding solutions to grid fluctuations
- Debating the global future energy mix and the place for renewables in it
Featuring an unparalled speaker line-up, including:
- Philip Lowe – Director General, Energy, European Commission
- Stephen Crane – UK Green Investments Team, Department for Business, Innovation & Skills
- Michael Wilkins – Managing Director, Environmental Finance, Standard & Poor’s
- Christian Scharrer – Head of Green Tech Solutions, Munich RE
- Ian Berry – Fund Manager, Infrastructure and Renewables, Aviva Investors
- Lorena Ciciriello – Head – Renewable Energy & Natural Resources, SMBC
- Dominik Thumfart – Managing Director, Asset Finance & Leasing, Deutsche Bank
- Trevor Sikorski – Head of Carbon Research, Barclays
- Andrew Marsden – Managing Director, GE Energy Financial Services
- Daniel von Preyss – Managing Director, Private Equity Infrastructure, Impax Asset Management
- Peter Sharman – Head of Finance, RWE Npower Renewables
- Fintan Whelan – Co-founder and Corporate Finance Director, Mainstream Renewables
- Peter Weston – Global Head of Finance & Investment, Siemens Wind Power
- Jasandra Nyker – Chief Executive Officer, Biotherm Energy
- Bernhard Raberger – Chief Financial Officer, Enerjisa
- Hezy Ram – Chief Executive Officer, Ram Power
- Ian Patience – Regional Director, UK & Ireland, Johnson Controls
For more information, please visit 14th Renewable Energy Finance Forum website
EUEA members who are interested in participating in the event are eligible for 20% discount. For more details, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org