Jointly with the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine we will cover two most difficult and important topics:
– Energy culture of Ukraine and Civil Society involvement in the energy market reform;
– Energy efficiency and alternative fuel’s usage in housing and communal sector;
Also on agenda in 2012:
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy sources for foreign direct investments;
- Leading wind energy developers and turbine manufacturers will discuss crucial market challenges;
- Global market leaders will outline key priorities within grid capacity and grid sustainability issues;
- And totally new topic “Biogas for internal grid or for export” will be debated by selected experts!
- Representatives of State and municipal authorities, international financial and donor institutions, embassies and economic missions;
- Heads of enterprises, specialized on the issues of energy efficiency and alternative energy sources;
- Energy service and investments companies;
- Developers of EE and RE projects and equipment suppliers;
- Heads of the leading construction companies and architectural firms ;
- Representatives of banks, legal, investment and consulting companies;
- Ukrainian and international experts, representatives of Media.
445 Euro including VAT
In case of participation of two or more employees, the company will be provided with 10% discount.
EUEA members will be provided with 30% discount.
Additional information and registration
By phone+38 044 531 1838 or visit www.energyday.com.ua