INTEGRATION OF UKRAINIAN AND EU ENERGY SYSTEMS: REFORMS AND COOPERATION BY THE CENTRAL EUROPEAN PARTNERS, organised by the Kyiv Energy Research Institute (KERI) in partnership with the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine. Conference will take place on 14 April 2016 at the Hotel «Premier Palace», 5-7 Т. Shevchenka blvd.
KERI IEC2016 will discuss current issues in integration of Ukrainian and EU energy systems. It is a professional platform for public dialogue between business community, governmental institutions and leading experts from Ukraine, Visegrad group countries, Romania, and other European countries.
The focus of the conference:
● Ukraine’s energy reforms. Energy policy in Ukraine in the context of new strategic energy initiatives in the EU.
● Development and integration of gas transport infrastructures in the Central and Eastern Europe.
● Settingup competitive electricity market. Opportunities for growth and crossborder electricity trade. Synchronization of ukrainian electricity grid with ENTSOE.
● The legal framework of Ukraine in the context of the energy systems integration.
The conference will be attended by around 120 high level representatives both from governments and industry including top energy experts from Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, France, Germany and other European countries, as well as from EU institutions, including representatives of the European Commission and Energy Community Secretariat, of the leading energy industry companies, international financial institutions, representatives of the International Energy consulting and law firms, as well as independent experts.
International Energy Conference KERI IEC2016 is a professional platform for:
● International business dialogue
● Effective dialogue within triangle of subjects “experts government business”
● Professional networking
One of the conference results will be a booklet that includes conclusions and recommendations, which will be elaborated during the IEC2016.
Inquiries for participation are accepted online
Participation fee 350 euro.
If you have further questions, please contact:
Registration support: Ms. Anastasia Efimenko, Secretary of the Organizing Committee IEC2016, email@example.com +38 (093) 8021064
For media: Mrs. Svitlana Norets, PR manager IEC2016, firstname.lastname@example.org +38(068)2398796