The Press Conference “Ukraine could remain without wind energy” will be held on 10 October at 10.00.
The event is organized by European-Ukrainian Energy Agency.
During the event the Draft law on Amendments to the law “On Electricity Power” (on the promotion of electricity from alternative energy sources) № 10183 will be discussed. The Law will be evaluated by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on 16 October 2012.
Participants to the Press Conference will include:
– Peter Justin O`Brien – Member of the EUEA Board, Regional Manager, EuroCape Ukraine;
– Yuri Kubrushko – Co-Chair of EUEA Wind Energy Working Group, General Director Imepower;
– Loic Lerminiaux – Chairman of West-Crimean Windplant LLC;
– Vitaliy Radchenko – Senior Associate CMS Cameron McKenna;
– Elena Rybak – Moderator, Director EUEA.
Venue: The Information Agency “Ukrnovyny”, 20 Esplanadna Str.
(metro Palaz Sportu), press center.