Date: May 24 -25 , 2012
Place: Istanbul, Turkey
The Solar Energy Summit, organized by Noppen, will bring together government officials, solar farm owners, investors, developers and solution providers to discuss regulations, investment opportunities and the advanced technologies needed to help shape the Solar Industry in Turkey, Greece, Romania and Ukraine.
• NETWORKING TEA BREAKS. Network with executives and officials in a relaxed environment.
• ONE-TO-ONE BUSINESS MEETINGS. Meeting prospects and creating initial contact, or developing an existing lead. Provision of the own table to welcome clients and do business!
• KEYNOTE SPEAKERS. Hear from the experts and learn about how the industry is expanding.
• ORGANIZED LUNCHES & DINNER. Solidifing new business relationships in a more relaxed environment.
• PANEL DISCUSSIONS. Hear from the experts and raise questions to them regarding specific needs.
The European-Ukrainian Energy Agency is an Official Association Partner of Solar Energy Summit and solar-related EUEA members are entitled to 10% discount.
If you are interested in participating at Solar Energy Summit or any additional information please contact Rabia Kurnaz at email@example.com
For more information, please go to the event’s website