Date of publication: June 1, 2022.
📌Deadline for submitting applications: June 15, 2022.
European-Ukrainian Energy Agency would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the position of the Director. As a non-profit Association, EUEA is promoting Ukraine’s sustainable development, as well as the growth of renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors since 2009.
At times as challenging as they currently are for Ukraine, the Board sees an enormous need to drive the right reforms in the energy sector and maintain investments and companies’ activities on the market. We are looking to find an enthusiastic professional who will lead EUEA and maintain the organization’s strong voice for Ukraine’s sustainable development.
- general management of the organization;
- planning and carrying out annual activities as well as other decisions convened by the General Meeting (Members) and the Board;
- implementation of the Strategy developed for the EUEA members and approved by the General Meeting and/or the Board;
- monitoring of market developments within priority sectors;
- convening the message of EUEA to market stakeholders through media, conferences and other channels;
- regular interaction with Ukrainian state and local authorities, international development organizations, member companies, NGOs and other stakeholders;
- ensuring organizational growth through expanding the membership network;
- initiating projects with international organizations and donors;
- other tasks in line with the EUEA charter and development strategy of the organization.
✔️The successful candidates will comply with the following criteria:
- Ukrainian citizen;
- at least 5 years of working experience;
- excellent communication, PR and presentation skills;
- ability to maintain policy dialogue and coordinate communication within a broad cluster of stakeholders, including State institutions, the International Donors community and high-level business representatives;
- experience in events organization and fund-raising;
- active interest and understanding of energy markets in Ukraine with the knowledge of energy efficiency and renewable energy and relevant stakeholders is an advantage;
- fluent in English and Ukrainian;
- established network of contacts within the relevant institutional / business community is an advantage.
📍 Please, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com no later than June 15th, 2022