🔹On November 11, 2020, at the regular European-Ukrainian Energy Agency Board meeting chaired by Mats Lundin, were considered the routine working issues of EUEA and the strategic directions of our organization’s activities.
🔹All Board members were present at the meeting:
● Mats Lundin, Director of Celynx AG, Chairman
● Elena Rybak, Managing Director of iC consulenten, Vice-Chair
● Max Lebedev, Partner of GOLAW, Vice-Chair
● Alper Tuncer, Managing Partner of EMSOLT
● Dmytro Nechyporenko, Business Development Director of Voltage Group
● Yuri Kubrushko, Managing Partner of IMEPOWER
and Oleksandra Gumeniuk, Director of EUEA
🔹In particular, were discussed:
- preparation for the EUEA General Meeting at the end of December;
- special project with Kyiv Post (follow us, it will be published soon);
- monitoring the implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding on the stabilization of the renewable energy sector;
- monitoring of the Constitutional proceedings against renewable energy;
- energy efficiency projects.
🔸An outstanding decision of the Board was the creation of the Hydrogen Working Group within the EUEA, with the election of Co-Chairs of the Working Group Dmytro Nechyporenko and Alper Tuncer. The main advantage of hydrogen is its environmental friendliness. The United States, Canada, Japan, China and the European Union are already exploring the boundless potential of hydrogen energy. With significant potential for hydrogen production and infrastructure for its transportation, Ukraine is able to become a worthy partner in the implementation of the EU Hydrogen Strategy, which is an integral part of the European Green Deal.
🔹At the initiative of Guris, a member of EUEA, the urgency of this issue was raised during the Board meeting. Umit Yamantyurk, Deputy General Director of Guris and their representative in Ukraine Lerminiaux Loic, presented their achievements and aspirations in hydrogen projects.
🙌🏻 Congratulations to EUEA members on new opportunities in the energy sector that we can achieve together!
🤝Welcome participants in the energy sector to cooperate!
EUEA – is an independent industry association that unites the largest foreign and Ukrainian investors in the field of RES. In cooperation with the Ukrainian business community, government agencies and key stakeholders of the energy sector since 2009, EUEA has become a reliable ally of business in the implementation of large projects in the field of RES and energy efficiency.