The event will be held on October 13-15 by the Global Energy Agency with the support of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources of the Republic of Turkey.
In 2019, the Congress covered 12,000 domestic and foreign visitors, more than 250 exhibitors, 161 speakers at 34 sessions of the Congress, as well as B2B meetings held by more than 200 investors. In 2020, was successfully completed the “EIF 2020 World Digital Energy Congress and Expo” in cooperation with the European Commission and Enterprise Europe Network.
The aim of EIF 2021 is to evaluate various energy sources and energy markets in all dimensions and to create an environment where the latest developments and applications can be discussed and dealt with in many aspects.
Key issues of EIF 2021 Congress:
- Energy Investments in Turkey within the Scope of National Energy,
- Renewable Energy Resources and Renewable Energy Investments,
- Power Generation from Renewable Energy Resources,
- Solar Energy & Wind Energy,
- Geothermal Energy,
- Hydro-electric Power,
- Current Affairs in Electricity Distribution,
- Finance of Energy Investments,
- Smart Cities,
- Power Storage,
- Digitalisation in Energy Sector and etc.
Why to participate: https://www.worldenergy-congress.com/about-fair/why-to-participate/
Registration form: https://www.worldenergy-congress.com/about-visitor/registration-form/
More details: www.enerjikongresi.com