European-Ukrainian Energy Agency (EUEA) is an independent non-profit organization open to all stakeholders in the Ukrainian Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy sectors who want to work constructively with like-minded members to contribute to the gainful and transparent development of these markets in Ukraine, through the promotion of fair and sustainable business practice, raising of public awareness of energy issues, and by influencing government energy policy. EUEA current focus sectors are Energy Efficiency (with sub-groups on Buildings, District Heating, Industries and Waste-to-Energy), Bioenergy (including Biomass and Biogas), Wind and Solar Energy, Smart Grids, Project Financing and Energy Community Treaty.
- General management of the organization;
- Planning and carrying out yearly activities as well as other decisions convened by the General Meeting (Members) and the Board;
- Monitoring of market developments within priority sectors;
- Coordination of the activities of the Working Groups;
- Convening the message of EUEA to market stakeholders;
- Regular interaction with Ukrainian state and local authorities, international development organizations, member companies and other stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Understanding of the energy market of Ukraine with the focus on energy efficiency and renewable energy
- Good network of contacts within the relevant business community
- Previous working experience in an NGOAssociation would be a benefit
- Ability to maintain policy dialogue and coordinate communication within broad clusters of stakeholders including State institutions and International donor community
- Excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
Interested candidates should submit CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 10, 2012. The selected candidates will be invited for an interview during November. The planned date of commencement of work for this position is early 2013.