Date: Thursday, March 25th, 2021
Location: online via Zoom
Event language is English (translation will not be provided)
Registration and tickets via link: https://2event.com/ru/events/1863500?rid=4600
Participation fee: 20 Euro or 600 UAH for each participant
Ukrainian renewable energy market has experienced rapid growth in recent years. A number of Ukrainian companies have developed their capacity and are looking at the neighbouring European markets to diversify business and expand their presence.
Moreover, while Ukrainian market is going through an uncertainty and transformation stage, an attention to the external market makes a lot of sense.
To help Ukrainian and foreign RES market players get firsthand overview on the local renewables market, GetMarket together with top Polish consulting firms will host an online event. During the webinar you will have an opportunity to hear the speakers and ask your questions on the topic.
– Bird’s-eye view of the energy market in Poland: figures, trends.
– Legal framework for PV and onshore wind
– Offshore wind developments
– Corporate PPA regulation and successful cases
– Experience of working in the renewables market in Poland from Ukrainian company
– Anna Szczodra, Counsel at SK&S Law Firm
– Piotr Ciolkowski, Partner at CMS Poland
– Łukasz Szatkowski, Partner at CMS Poland
– Yevgeniy Yaremenko, CEO at Solar Steelconstruction
Maksym Babaiev, CEO at GetMarket