Find out about the latest laws and registered draft laws of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, decisions and resolutions of the CMU and NEURC in the monitoring – “Legislative initiatives for January 2023 impacting RES producers” prepared by the EUEA Advisor – IMEPOWER.
In the review, you will learn about:
- The Law on Amending the Tax Code of Ukraine and Other Legislative Acts of Ukraine Regarding Additional Support of Domestic Industry and Business During Martial Law, Registration №8298.
- The Law on Amendments to the Customs Code of Ukraine Regarding Additional Support of Domestic Industry and Business During Martial Law, Registration №8299.
- Registered the Draft Law on Amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Executive Proceedings”, registration №8388.
- CMU Resolution as of January 27, 2023 №76 «Certain issues of implementation of the provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On Mobilization Training and Mobilization” regarding the booking of conscripts for the period of mobilization and wartime.”
- NEURC Resolution as of January 27, 2023 №150 “On Amendments to NEURC Resolution of February 25, 2022 No. 332” and others.
IMEPOWER monitoring: IMEPOWER Legal Monitoring January 2023