EUEA member company is looking for a Corporate Lawyer and Power Engineer. SPP Development is considering candidates who are located in Kyiv for full-time office employment.
- Higher legal education.
- 3 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Work experience in the construction and/or energy sector.
- Work experience in an international legal company or a Ukrainian company with foreign economic activity.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate, economic, civil, and tax legislation of Ukraine.
- Knowledge of the English language is not lower than the intermediate level.
- Possession of an office suite of programs, and ability to work with open registers (EDRPOU, EDRSSR, inspection portal, etc.).
- High business communication skills.
- Full legal support of the company’s economic activity.
- Legal support of internal and external processes of operational activity.
- Providing internal legal advice to the company’s divisions.
- Analysis and preparation of the company’s legal position.
- Contract work.
- Support of interaction with state authorities (preparation of letters, requests, claims, etc.).
- Higher electrical engineering education.
- Work experience in the positions of design engineer, power engineer, service engineer, technical support engineer — from 2 years.
- Understanding of technical aspects of power equipment operation.
- The ability to work with technical documentation in English, the ability to read electrical schematic diagrams.
- Experience in implementing projects of construction and operation of SPPs.
- Skills of electrical examination.
- Understanding of internal and external networks 0.4 – 10 kV, transformer substation, distribution point, substation, automation systems, telemechanics and relay protection and automation.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory documentation (ДБН, ПУЕ, ПТЕЕС, etc.).
- Confident PC user, MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio; AutoCAD.
- Literacy and communication skills, a proactive approach to duties, responsibility and the ability to work in multitasking mode.
- Analysis of source information on projects in the field of permanent, reserve, hybrid, and autonomous power supply.
- Development and justification of technical concepts, modeling, and visualization of technical solutions and engineering systems.
- Selection of equipment and components, cooperation with suppliers, and constant monitoring of novelties of the Ukrainian and international electrical equipment market.
- Preparation of technical specifications for design, analysis of design documentation, and development of proposals for its optimization and improvement.
- Maintenance of technical executive documentation.
- Technical support of the project.
- Supervision of installation and commissioning works.
- Occasional business trips are possible.
Only resumes that meet 70% of the requirements are considered.
Please contact: email@example.com