The 12th International Ukrainian Energy Forum of the Adam Smith Institute is returning as an annual meeting place for Ukrainian and international energy leaders!
MAIN CONFERENCE DAY ONE, 14 JULY
✔️ The Minister of Energy of Ukraine, Herman Haluschenko, will be giving a keynote speech on 14th July at Parkovy Congress & Exhibition Centre in Kyiv.
✔️ The Minister will also be joined by honourable guests George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary at the United States Department of State and Remi Duflot, Deputy Head of the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine.
✔️ The Prime Minister of Ukraine, Denys Shmyhal will be opening the Ukrainian Energy Forum with a keynote address.
With this invitation via European-Ukrainian Energy Agency you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: EUC017mEUEA. REGISTRATION ONLINE.
VIEW THE EVENT PROGRAMME
KEYNOTE WELCOME ADDRESS FROM THE UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT – Denys Shmyhal, Prime Minister of Ukraine
KEYNOTE SPEECH FROM THE MINISTER OF ENERGY OF UKRAINE – Herman Haluschenko, Minister of Energy of Ukraine
SESSION 1. PRIORITIES FOR THE UKRAINIAN ENERGY INDUSTRY: ALIGNING THE GOVERNMENT AND THE BUSINESS VISION FOR UKRAINIAN ENERGY TRANSFORMATION
- The Government Action Plan for the energy sector
- Enhancing market competition
- Securing economically effective long-term energy policy
- Ensuring energy security and diversification
- De-carbonising the economy
- The strategy of private and state enterprises
- George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary, United States Department of State
- Rémi Duflot, Deputy Head, Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine
- Janez Kopač, Director, The Energy Community
- Andriy Gerus, Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Valeriy Tarasyuk, Chairman, The National Regulatory Commission of Energy and Utilities of Ukraine
- Yuriy Vitrenko, CEO, Naftogaz Group
- Maxim Timchenko, CEO, DTEK
VIEW THE FULL LIST OF CONFIRMED SPEAKERS TO DATE
This is your last chance to join Ukraine’s energy gathering! Reserve your delegate pass by Friday, July 9th, before registration closes >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC017mEUEAren
If you have any enquiries or suggestions do not hesitate to contact Anna Kuzminskaya: +380 63 7673207 A.Kuzminskaya@adamsmithconferences.com
For detailed information and registration follow the link >>http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC017mEUEAren
Join the UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow our updates.