✅ On December 8, 2021, the webinar on the topic «How successfully attract funding for private “green” projects?» was held.
The record of the webinar: https://www.facebook.com/EUEA.UA/videos/437249664603146
- What are the selection criteria for projects to receive funding;
- How PFAN helps to properly and successfully apply, collect key documents (project proposal, financial model, resume).
- How entrepreneurs can demonstrate their business in a clear and interested way to investors.
- Features of filling out the application in the personal account.
- The evaluation process and the criteria to be considered when applying.
✔️The webinar was conducted by EUEA together with our partner PFAN (Private Financing Advisory Network) to discuss investment opportunities for renewable energy and climate adaptive projects in Ukraine.
🔹PFAN – raises funding to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and increase resilience to climate change by promoting the Paris Agreement and the Sustainable Development Goals, co-organized with UNIDO and REEEP.
PFAN provides free advice on low-carbon climate-resilient business projects in developing countries and selects projects for appropriate private financing.
Since its establishment, more than 1,000 projects have been supported, and more than 300 projects are currently under development.
🔹EUEA – is an independent non-profit organization open to all stakeholders in the Ukrainian Energy Efficiency (EE) and Renewable Energy (RE) sectors who want to work constructively with like-minded members to contribute to the gainful and transparent development of these markets in Ukraine, through the promotion of fair and sustainable business practice, raising of public awareness of energy issues, and by influencing government energy policy.