European-Ukrainian Energy Agency (EUEA) is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to fill in the position of Personal/Project Assistant.
- Excellent English \ Russian \ Ukrainian, written and spoken
- Capability to translate relevant professional documents (to and from English)
- At least two years of work experience
- Previous involvement in energy\environmental related subjects is preferable
- Excellent planning, organization and administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure is a must
- Independence, intuition and responsibility for the work performed
- Good communication skills and desire to grow professionally in the EE and RE sector
- Planning \ managing schedule and day-to-day activities
- Dealing with basic administrative tasks
- Keeping the data base of contacts
- Administrating the website \ social networks \ improving EUEA’s image
- Written translation \ interpretation
- Provide relevant support during meetings
- Organization of and Participation to Board meetings
- Taking part in the organization of events \ activities (with potential development to project management)
- Conducting research (with further analytical works once comfortable with the subject)
The candidate will benefit from:
- Good compensation package
- Work in a dynamic and interesting international environment
- Expand network of contacts in a fast growing sector
- Excellent understanding of the market and its key stakeholders
- Possibility to grow professionally
If interested, please send your CV (with an indication of your minimum salary expectation) and motivation letter, in English, to Oksana.Reminska@euea-energyagency.org by Friday, March 18, including in the Subject: “Application for Job Opening – Personal/Project Assistant”.
CVs sent later will be considered, although no guarantee is provided as to the possibility of being interviewed.
The position is available starting March 27.