Mats Lundin – EUEA Chairman of the Board and Alper Tuncer – EUEA Board Member are among speakers at Ukrainian Renewables Forum in London on 24th June 2019.
The Ukrainian Renewables Forum in London has been convened to bring together current renewables project developers in Ukraine, both local and international, with leading renewables financiers, advisors and project sponsors from the UK, Europe and North America.
Topics, which be addressed by an expert panel include:
- Ukrainian renewables in a global and European context and investor appetite for Ukrainian renewables projects
- An overview of the significant growth of renewables capacity. What are the most reliable forecasts for future growth?
- How the crossover from the green tariff to auctions will work and how they will establish clear and transparent market rules.
- Practicalities and procedures for the purchase of quotas via auction
- The appetite of major financial institutions for Ukrainian renewable projects. How do lenders view the bankability and risks?
- Accessing international credit and debt markets to finance investment in Renewable Energy Sources
A detailed program is available on the page http://strategy-council.com/en/events/the-ukrainian-renewables-forum