European-Ukrainian Energy Agency (EUEA) opens vacancy for the full time position “Analyst-Coordinator”.
At EUEA we’re always looking for exceptional people – people who will challenge us, make our team stronger, smarter and more complete. People who know how to roll up their sleeves and tackle the job at hand; who go the extra mile to get the job done – and done well.
At EUEA we are looking for employees to connect the world through the inspiration of clean energy, sustainable and environment friendly business development, resources efficient consumption – and we offer support, training and a collaborative workplace atmosphere that makes us a great place to bring together people, brands, and technology that enable success.
Who are we looking for? Maybe it’s you..
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that can play the role of Analyst & Coordinator. The position offers opportunities to assess the renewable energy and energy efficiency market from an integrated point of view in the dynamic every day life. We know that analysts from time to time dream for the action and visible achievements, so here is the perfect synergy of highly demanded roles.
What you will do…
- 60% of the work time
Information, analytic work (both languages in UA and EN):
- Weekly news overview in energy sector which impact RES and EE. The methodology and resources of news preparation is available and can be improved.
- Monthly prepare Newsletter (under the EUEA template).
- Participation in working groups for the regulation and legislation development (in case if director can’t come in person)
- Prepare news of EUEA activities and news of EUEA project implementation (text preparation, relevant photo/picture)
- Prepare the overview of Ukrainian regulation documents/statistics, overview of respectable international industrial organizations/institutions.
- Prepare general raising awareness publications about RES and EE.
- Cooperation with social marketing agency in purpose to promote EUEA social media visibility.
- EUEA members’ news preparation monthly
- Preparation of English versions of important for EUEA documents
- 5% of the work time
Routine office work:
- Help Director in communication with contractors
- Check the office email and monitor important messages
- Update EUEA website (make publications, members logos, Board members and etc.)
- Contact base keep updated
- 20% of the work time
Projects coordination and implementation:
- Smarter Finance for Families Project (communicate with the project leader, implement short-term and long-term tasks)
- Prepare ideas and concepts for new projects and after team brainstorming prepare the draft of the application to apply for the financing
- Information partnership of local and international events (sometimes coordination of the EUEA delegation participation)
- 15% of the work time
Help in organization of EUEA events and meetings
- Venue/catering arrangement
- Invitation preparation and sending
- Partners, media and contractors communication
Skills you have…
- Higher Education (in Economy, Business, Energy, Environment, Ecology or equivalent spheres). Graduates even with small experience are very welcome (the biggest value is your enthusiasm of renewable energy and energy efficiency sphere and hard-working)
- Awareness about Ukrainian energy market, renewable energy and energy efficiency, non-stop interest in global news and trends
- Analysis capabilities
- Capability in design and execution, production of reports and presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with knowledge of Power Point (experience in developing compelling visuals) and Excel
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong drive for data integrity and governance; attention to detail required
- Superb cross-functional project management skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, works well with limited supervision
- Must be able to uphold EUEA Code of Conduct Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect
- Fluent English and Ukrainian
About EUEA …
European-Ukrainian Energy Agency (EUEA) is an independent non-profit organization open to all stakeholders in the Ukrainian Energy Efficiency (EE) and Renewable Energy (RE) sectors who want to work constructively with like-minded members to contribute to the gainful and transparent development of these markets in Ukraine, through the promotion of fair and sustainable business practice, raising of public awareness of energy issues, and by influencing government energy policy.
In case of your interest send your CV and one page (A4) Ukrainian news overview of renewable energy or energy efficiency in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the expected salary level in CV and if you have any questions, you are welcome to write to the same email. The deadline for the submission is 21 June 2020.
Only short list of candidates will be contacted for the in person/online interview.