Organization: European-Ukrainian Energy Agency (EUEA). Scope of the organization: Energy Efficiency, Bioenergy, Wind and Solar Power, Smart Networks, Project Financing.
About organization: EUEA is an independent non-profit organization open to all stakeholders in the Ukrainian Energy Efficiency (EE) and Renewable Energy (RE) sectors who want to work constructively with like-minded members to contribute to the gainful and transparent development of these markets in Ukraine, through the promotion of fair and sustainable business practice, raising of public awareness of energy issues, and by influencing government energy policy.
Members of EUEA: Acciona, Avenston, Celynx AG, CES, D2Consult, DTEK, EMSOLT, Euroсape GOLAW, Greenworx, iC consulenten, IMEPOWER, Indian Solar, Scatec Solar, Sinnalba Group Ltd, Smart Energy, Ukrwindinvestments.
Contact person: Oleksandra Gumeniuk (Director)
Place of work: 61B Volodymyrska str, 2nd floor.
Type of employment: full employment
Requirements: work experience – desirable, higher education (economic, technical (in energy sector), legal, management).
For the summary or additional questions, please send an email: email@example.com. Specify in the topic: Concerning the vacancy “Project Coordinator”. In the summary, specify the expected salary and links to your social networks (LinkedIn and Facebook). Аlso indicate the date from which you can begin work.
Send your summary by 31.03.2019!
We invite you to participate in the competition for the post of energy coordinator.
• Higher education;
• High level of English proficiency;
- Ukrainian on mother tongue level;
• Experience in a similar position or in energy sector;
• Knowledge of project management methodologies;
• Knowledge of business correspondence rules, experience of negotiation;
• Good communication skills, correct diction, literacy in conversation;
• Microsoft Excel, Word.
• Providing communication with partners;
• Coordination of all stages of preparation and implementation of projects;
• Reporting on conducted projects;
• Communication with representatives of state bodies, other international and national organizations;
• Ability to perform the tasks done rationally and effectively;
• Control over the implementation of the project and compliance with the terms specified in the plan;
• Organization of the exchange of necessary information between employees, solving problem situations in work;
• Supporting the work and development of the association.
• Self-organization and self-control;
• Desire to study the energy market.
• Professional and career development. Work with large-scale and interesting projects;
• Decent wages (will discuss at the interview and will depend on the level of your skills, experience and scope of work performed, etc.);
• Comfortable office in five minutes from the metro Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho / Universytet;
• Work schedule from 9:00 to 18:00, five-day working week.
You can find out more information about us on our site: http://euea-energyagency.org/en/