E.E.L Events is proud to present our 10th annual CEE Energy Conference, 11th December 2014, Warsaw, Poland. This year we are bringing together industry experts and leading market players. As such, it is the place for internationals to increase regional profile and create important connections. Whether you are a small player or market leader, our events provide the perfect audience.
Our 10th CEE Energy Forum will provide a platform for international investors, financiers’ developers, policy makers and market makers to meet, discuss and solve the current challenges facing the energy market in Central and Eastern Europe. Our 2014 conference will showcase opportunities for investors in both renewable and traditional energy sectors, including expert analysis of the risks and future direction of the industry.
The 10th CEE Energy will address:
- – Context of global and CEE trends
- – The future of the CEE gas energy market
- – Potential of shale gas
- – Nuclear power prospects in CEE
- – Electricity Grid, Pricing, Trading
- – RES: overcoming obstacles.
Confirmed Speakers includes:
- Jan Kryzysztof Bielecki, Chairman, Economic Council to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland, Poland
- Grzegorz Wasiewski, Partner, White & Case, Poland
- Jacques Tohme, Partner, Ridgewood Advisors, Romania
- Pawel Zelich, Attorney at Law, Noerr, Poland
- Jean-Claude Moustacakis, CEO, Green Bear Corporation Poland Sp. Z o.o, Poland
- Dr Wolfgang Krewel, Director of Strategy & Marketing for CEE and Russia, Alstom Grid, Germany
- Christopher Jasiak, Chairman, Esperotia Investment Ltd, Poland
- Ciprian Glodeanu, President, Romanian Photovoltic Industry Association (RPIA), Romania
- Karolina Zagrodna, Energy Market Reporter, ICIS, United Kingdom
To find out more visit our website: http://www.eelevents.co.uk/cee_energy_2014/
To register and claim your 25% off!
*EUEA members are entitled to an exclusive 25% off current fee. On registration quote EUEA25.