An event in the field of sustainable energy of Ukraine – the 6th International Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Forum in Ukraine REF-2014 Kyiv – will be held on October, 14-15, 2014.
Apart from a highly topical programme covering more than 60 reports and presentations of the best industry experts and key market players, REF-2014 Kyiv will also run a branch exhibition where a variety of services and equipment from the leading companies both foreign and Ukrainian will be presented. A separate part of REF-2014 Kyiv exposition is named “Secure heating season 2014-2015” and will be related to the decisions, equipment and fuel necessary to guarantee a viable upcoming heating season.
There are following key topics for discussion on the Forum REF-2014 Kyiv:
– New state policy in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency
– Implementation of sustainable energy projects in Ukraine in keeping with the EU association.
– Energy efficiency and new energy solutions in industry:
How to maintain or even ramp up the Ukrainian production in the context of gas shortage
– Energy-efficient heating: modeling of the large scale substitution of gas heating for the electric one and opting for solid fuel and other alternatives
– Energy-efficient lighting for industrial purposes
– Renewable energy 2.0. Renewable energy sector and alternative fuel on the new stage of development
– Future for feed-in-tariff for different sectors of renewable energy
– Attracting funds to the projects in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency at the time of turbulence.
For more information, please, contact the Organizing Committee of REF Kyiv
Tel.: +38 044 383 03 56