European-Ukrainian Energy Agency is an information partner of 15th International Conference “BIOMASS FOR ENERGY 2019”!
Date: September 24-25, 2019
Venue: Kyiv, Ukraine.
Annually, since 2002, the Conference has brought together about 200 participants from more than 20 countries: those who are interested in bioenergy and sustainable development. It is a good opportunity for networking, discussions new trends and technologies and for sharing your company achievements with sector leaders from different countries.
• Strategy and policy issues.
• Bioenergy projects financing.
• Production of heat and power from solid biofuels and municipal solid waste: technologies and successful case studies.
• Biomass resources: production, pre-treatment, supply, and logistics. Energy crops.
• Biogas: technologies and successful case studies.
Organizers of the Conference: Bioenergy Association of Ukraine, State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, Renewable Energy Agency, Scientific Engineering Centre “Biomass”, Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Conference “BIOMASS FOR ENERGY 2019” received support from:
- World Bioenergy Association (WBA),
- European Bioenergy Association (Bioenergy Europe),
- Committee of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Fuel and Energy, Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Safety,
- Ministry for Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine,
- Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine,
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine and
- Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine.
> Registration is open! Take Advantage of early registration!
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/402516217053934/
> Conference brochure is here