4th seminar “Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)”, which will be held on July 16, 2020, online. The main objective of the event is to exchange experiences of experts from Poland and abroad seeking to define barriers and the possibility of implementing PPAs on the Polish market.
The seminar is aimed at industrial energy consumers, energy producers from RES (in particular PV and wind), investors, consultancy and engineering companies, representatives of law firms, representatives of banks financing energy investments. In the DSO representatives of departments: measurements, balancing, legal services, operator services, forecasts, and demand. In the trading companies of the following departments: wholesale trade, portfolio management, contracts and contracts, settlements and reporting, legal/regulation, pricing policy, customer service.
Among the most important issues of the event:
- The regulatory environment of PPAs
- The scope and design of the PPA
- Potential beneficiaries
- Opportunities, barriers, and risks of implementing PPA in Poland
- PPA as an alternative to the RES auction
- European experience
- Energy balancing under the PPA agreement
- PPA as an opportunity for investment development of energy producers from RES
- PPA as a certificate of creditworthiness of an energy producer from RES
Among the confirmed speakers:
– Roland Kok, Head of Customer Solutions, Innogy Renewables
– Rafał Hajduk, legal counsel, Partner at Domański Zakrzewski Palinka
– Christina Sobfeldt Jahn, Head of PPA Origination & Execution, Ørsted
– Hanns Koenig, Principal, Aurora Energy Research
The program of the upcoming event can be found under the link: https://cbepolska.pl/en/seminar-corporate-power-purchase-agreement.html?start=1
Contact person: Project manager, Barbara Fiszer, e-mail: Barbara.Fiszer@cbepolska.pl
The EUEA is an informational partner of the event.