EUEA is pleased to be a Supporting Partner of the
4th RENPOWER UKRAINE INVESTORS FORUM
to be held on January 27-28 in the video conference format (live stream).
It will bring together representatives from the private sector, industry, associations and government representatives – from across the whole value chain. Simultaneous translation in English and Ukrainian will be provided during the two days.
This live broadcast event will feature 4 sessions spread over 2 days with 20+ experts and speakers and approx. 7 hours of presentations, interactive discussions and life Q&A.
Some of the main topics that will be addressed include:
- The future of the “green“ generation in Ukraine in the next 5-10 years – what opportunities for investors and technology providers?
- The adoption of Law No. 810 – what positive outcome can be expected in terms of stabilizing the situation on the electricity market?
- Will RES electricity producers be able to keep operating under the “green” tariff system? What are the possible scenarios if RES electricity producers are required to switch to auctions?
- Can the financial situation of the Guaranteed Buyer be improved by selling electricity produced from RES under bilateral agreements and corporate PPA mechanisms?
- Transmission System Development Plan for 2020-2029 and the implementation of an efficient energy storage system.
- Ukraine maintaining its attractiveness towards investors and the increased role of NEURC .
- The Hydrogen Energy Roadmap until 2050 launched by the Ukrainian Ministry of Energy – making green hydrogen a cost-competitive option in a not-too-distant future.
You can participate either as Delegate or as Event Partner, in this case with an exclusive speaking opportunity in the program and/or a virtual booth, branding, etc.
For the detailed program, registration link or details on the proposed Corporate Packages, please contact directly the organizer, Euroconvention Global.
Michel Masquelier will be at your attention at: administration@