- EUEA has launched a series of business webinars and thematic meetings with sectoral green hydrogen companies, as a result, the meeting of EUEA members with LLC “GTS Operator of Ukraine” and two informative webinars were held with Total Eren and with Ways2H.
- A meeting of EUEA members was held to discuss the draft hydrogen roadmap, namely the key elements to be included in the roadmap, as a first step towards tailoring the concept of future strategic documents.
- The EUEA Hydrogen WG members sent a letter with comments and suggestions to the draft Hydrogen Roadmap to the Expert Group on Hydrogen at the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine.
- EUEA took part in a workshop organized by the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine on discussing the Roadmap for the Development of the Hydrogen Economy of Ukraine.
- Our plans for next month:
- 10.03 will be held a business case webinar with sectoral companies Plug Power and NEL Hydrogen.
- EUEA Hydrogen WG continues to work on the development of the Hydrogen Roadmap.
- EUEA starts the preparation for the EUEA Energy Day in June 2021.
European – Ukrainian Energy Day, a major annual showcase conference organized by the Association, bringing together key players from the Ukrainian, European, and international government sectors; local and international industry; “think tanks” and science; and Ukrainian and international media to present, analyze, and debate the most relevant issues affecting the growth of the EE and RE sectors in Ukraine.
During Energy Day we plan to make a separate thematic session on green hydrogen.