Dear Friends and Partners of EUEA!
We are pleased to announce that the 13th European-Ukrainian Energy Day will be held on September 22, 2022!
Due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the conference will take place in Vienna, Austria.
Organizer: European-Ukrainian Energy Agency
The main topic of the 13th European-Ukrainian Energy Day is “New Energy Reality: Ukraine’s Post-War Recovery” which will be moderated by Ms. Olha Bosak who is a top manager with extensive international experience in strategy & business development.
The aim of the conference is to unite energy key players in Europe to analyze and discuss the most pressing post-war issues affecting the Energy Efficiency (EE) and Renewable Energy (RE) sectors in Ukraine and other European countries. Among invitees of the forum are representatives of governments and international institutions, industry experts and specialists, representatives of local and international business, as well as Ukrainian and international media.
Among issues to be discussed:
- The international policy of sustainability and climate actions; new horizons for Ukraine in the European Union.
- Transformation of energy landscapes in European countries; challenges related to the new energy reality.
- New funding mechanisms with the role of IFIs in case to rebuild and support Ukraine.
- The latest energy efficiency initiatives, post-war reconstruction in compliance with the requirements of the highest energy efficiency standards.
- Safety and stability during the war and high instability of power grids. Voice of RES sector investors: urgent problems and their proactive solutions.
The program of the event is under development.
Terms of participation will be announced shortly.
Video from Energy Day 2021: https://youtu.be/saJaLuhGDTw?list=TLGGEZvcx5WZS8oyMzA1MjAyMg
European-Ukrainian Energy Day is the major annual showcase conference, bringing together key players from the Ukrainian, European, and international government sectors; local and international industry to present, analyze, and debate the most relevant issues affecting the growth of the EE and RE sectors in Ukraine in the context of the Association Agreement with the EU, Paris Agreement and the EU Green Deal.