Today, 19th of March, 2021, by the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency was held a webinar “Quality – Health – Safety – Environment at Wind Farm Construction».
The speakers of the webinar covered a number of important issues of labor protection during the construction of wind farms, namely:
- Provided advice on International Best Practice for risk assessments and mitigation, safety observation reporting and time out for safety.
- Discussed the main problems in working with electricity and measures during the construction of the wind farm.
- Talked about GWO Basic Safety training on safety, namely the provision of first aid, fire awareness and working at height.
- Shared practical experience in labor protection, namely on the example of the EuroCape project, which was built in 2019-2020.
In particular, the speakers were:
- Oleksandra Gumeniuk, Director of European-Ukrainian Energy Agency;
- Stewart Carnegie, CEO of cRiskAnalysis Ltd;
- Onder NALBANT, CEO of IRUN Engineering ;
- Volkan Guven – Coordinator at OWLAQ Eğitim Danışmanlık A.Ş;
- Mykhailo Chulkov, Executive Director of EuroСape New Energy in Ukraine.
Webinar recording: https://cutt.ly/FxtG9XQ