We invite representatives of enterprises, experts in energy efficiency, NGOs, and anyone interested in the energy efficiency of the industry to participate in the online webinar “New legal obligations for industry: energy management system and energy audit”, January 27, 2022, at 10:00-12: 00
In 2021, the Law on Energy Efficiency came into force, which obliges enterprises to implement an energy management system or energy audit. Currently, information on the procedure for certification of energy management systems of enterprises by ISO 50001, the cost of energy audits, and where to find energy auditors and other specialists are important topics for enterprises. Therefore, the upcoming event “New legal obligations for industry: energy management system and energy audit” aims to answer important questions of enterprises regarding compliance with the law.
The online event will highlight the following key issues:
- ✅ What is the state of development secondary legislation of the Law “On Energy Efficiency”?
- ✅ Which companies, except the large ones, should have a certified energy management system or energy audit?
- ✅How much time and money does it take to certify an energy management system according to ISO 50001 standards?
- ✅How many energy management systems are already certified in Ukraine?
- ✅What is better for companies to choose: energy audit or implementation of an energy management system?
- ✅How much does an energy audit cost and how long does it take?
- ✅Where to find a specialist in energy audit and energy management?
- Welcome speech and introduction on the relevance of the topic. Oleksandra Gumeniuk, Director of the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency
- The participation of representatives of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine and the State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine is being clarified.
- Mykhailo Levytskyi, Head of the Certification Body of Technical and Management Services LLC
- Serhiy Porovskyy, Expert on Energy Efficiency Financing and Policy for the Project, UNIDO
- Oleksandr Sinenko, EUREM Project Coordinator in Ukraine
- Chebotaryova Svitlana, Advisor of the project “Promotion of energy efficiency and implementation of the EU Directive on energy efficiency in Ukraine”
- Vadym Lytvyn, Chairman of the Association of Energy Auditors of Ukraine;
- Valentina Huch-Denysenko, Energy Efficiency Project Coordinator, EUEA
Link to the registration form: https://forms.gle/nCVFpCAEndNPbimr9