Internship Opportunity in EUEA
To strengthen the capacity of the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency (EUEA), we are offering on a regular basis, an internship opportunity for recent graduate and/or students in their final stages of studies. It is possible to conduct a 6-month internship. The Intern will assist the team of the EUEA in its tasks, mostly related to communication, advocacy/policy and administrative support and/or fulfil some research tasks.
General Criteria for eligibility for an internship:
- Recent graduate or in final stages in Economy, Business, Energy, Environment, Ecology or equivalent spheres;
- Valid work permit in Ukraine for the whole period of internship, location in Kyiv;
- Strong interest in renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy innovations, sustainable development and etc.
- Advanced writing and speaking skills in English and excellent in Ukrainian;
- Flexibility to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small office;
General task description:
- Supporting the advocacy activities of the EUEA, drafting emails, minutes, short articles;
- Conducting desk research on different aspects of energy sector;
- Participating in events related to the renewable energy and energy efficiency in Kyiv and minutes taking;
- Assisting with communication activities (newsletter, social media managing);
- Press monitoring of developments in energy sector/ renewable energy and energy efficiency;
- Drafting articles for the EUEA website and publishing them;
- Working on the EUEA membership database and mailing lists;
- Supporting the organisation of EUEA internal and external events and meetings
- Assisting in administrative tasks.
- Insight in the works of a renewable energy and energy efficiency platform organisation;
- Skills enhancement;
- Working experience in Kyiv in a young and dynamic team;
- Access to energy professional networks;
- Possibility to attend trainings, conferences, networking events (upon availability);
- Possibility to work independently and acquire new skills;
General selection process:
The call for internship is launched every 6 or 9 months and published here. Please note that specific skills maybe required depending on a specific call for applications. However, you are encouraged to send us your spontaneous application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: Internship in EUEA. Your application should include your updated CV (max. 2 pages) and your motivation letter (max 1,5 pages) in English. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. The interviews will be conducted in Kyiv or via Skype.